You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-25 17:47:16

uzejebany

mobile strike cheats

Mobile Strike is the same free-to-perform sport you have faced a million times before, only far, far worse. The mobile strike hack It's an utterly shameless cash catch, and even for this often ethically ambiguous business-model stands apart as an especially egregious example of the negative of mobile gaming. I know the advertisements are high budget and intriguing, and although Arnold Schwarzenegger would seem to lend the franchise at least a hint of believability (never thought I 'd say that) steer free from this "game" at all costs.

The notion should be recognizable, you construct up the finest military foundation of all, prepare your defense and offense, and gradually update until you're strong enough to destroy your enemies. Think Game of Warfare or Conflict of Kings, but entirely uninspired. At least those two possess the classic fantasy trappings; this is just dull, modern war junk. If realistic approaches or real military strategy components were part of Mobile Strike, it could have already been significantly better. I'm imagining a variety of Rainbow Six meets Total War, and now I want they had made that game instead.

Board footer